Stop Driving Fast, Be Fast… a safe way.
Driving a car on a track is comparable to approaching a wild animal… one has to be respectful, very humble, very cautious and should never believe that nothing bad can happen. Danger is present at every corner and can have many causes, such as: poor weather conditions, mechanical problems, behavior of others, physical but above all mental fatigue …
Our philosophy is contained in six words: LEARNING, SAFETY, CLIENT SERVICE, FUN and PASSION.
Safety is not just about good and secure behavior on the track, it is also about proper car maintenance as well as advice on how and how long one can drive on a track per day (an average person cannot physically and, more importantly, mentally, drive more than 3.5 to 4 hours on a track day).
Insurance is also a very important feature of a safe track day. This is why our fees include, for each of our customers, a comprehensive insurance that covers:
- Any damage to the rented car above the Insurance Excess that you deposited;
- Any damage that you cause to the track infrastructure;
- A personal insurance, for our Clients and Instructors providing the following:
- In case of death: EUR 50,000;
- In case of permanent invalidity: EUR 100,000;
- In case of injury: EUR 2,500 of hospital fees
Our goal is to aim at bringing Client Service on tracks to a new level, to set up the highest possible level of human and material infrastructure quality so that our Clients are in the best possible conditions to spend their track day. Among other things:
- All Clients are dressed head to toe with the best racing clothes and safety accessories;
- Everything is prepared for clients to be able to focus only on their driving during the day (luxury and relaxing environment, physio on-site on all of our events, staff fully dedicated to support Clients during the whole event,…);
- Clients are supported by licensed professional instructors to allow you to get the most out of your track day experience.
Why D2P ?
Over the years, we could experience a wide range of track car-renting businesses. While all of these experiences had a few to a lot of good things to offer, none of them had all the features that would make the experience as close to ‘THE’ track day experience as possible.
D2P offers a turnkey/all-in product where:
- All fees are included – no supplement/hidden fees will be asked at any time (included in our daily fees):
- Track day entry fees;
- Unlimited number of kilometers per day (a typical track day with normal weather conditions is between 450 and 550 km (or 280 and 340 miles), depending on the track);
- Full and comprehensive insurance for you and the car;
- High-level catering;
- On-site physiotherapist
When comparing our offer with our competitors, make sure that all of the above are also included in their offer.
D2P Presentation Document
You can find a summary presentation of our company here.