Before your track day
Some advice for the days prior to your track day:
- A few days before your track day:
- If available and possible, practice the track on video games for a track you have never driven before. While, obviously, the sensations are very different, it trains your brain to learn different corner sequences and this could be very helpful as a preparation for your track day;
- Full instructions (schedule, directions) will be provided to you in advance – do not hesitate to ask any question you may have.
- The day before the track day:
- Have a good night of sleep, do not party until late – note that for insurance purposes, you have to be clean of alcohol (warning: alcohol from the night before does not disappear instantly with only 3 hours sleep…) and any drug(s) to be allowed to drive. You will have to testify in writing that you are under no influence and if need be, we have some alcohol/drugs tests that would allow you and us to see if you are fit to drive on track;
Hydrate yourself as much as you can.
On your track day
- Be humble – the car will not forgive you anything…
- Try to avoid driving a significant number of kilometers prior to the track day – it is by far preferable to spend the night before the track day in a hotel near the track if you are living more than 50 km away from the place where the event will take place;
- Have solid breakfast;
- Hydrate yourself;
- Be at the track at 08:00 am sharp to avoid stress for the registration process and the briefing – arriving at the last minute produces a useless stress that will not put you in the best conditions to start your track day;
- Full instructions (schedule, directions) will be provided to you in advance – this document will tell you how the day will be organized.
- For occasional Clients:
Cancellation requests can be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The date of the email will be used to define the number of days between the event and the cancellation.
- Cancellation more than 14 calendar days before the event: credit note for 85% of the fees to be used for a future D2P event. This replacement event will have to be attended in a period of one calendar year after the event originally planned and it can only be booked once (the re-booking cannot be cancelled).
- Cancellation less than or equal to 14 calendar days before the event: reimbursement of 50% of the fees to the Client.
The above cancellation policy does not apply to last minute deals – the latter have to be paid in full at booking time and cannot be reimbursed or rescheduled.
- For D2P Academy Clients:
As a D2P Academy Client, you will be allowed to cancel your participation to the planned event, by email to email@example.com, up to 72 hours before the start of the event (i.e. at the latest at 08:00 am, 72 hours before the event). Should you cancel later than 72 hours before the start of an event, a penalty of EUR 1,500 will apply;